Southwest HVAC News
Commercial Innovation Truck.
Innovation Never Felt So Good
with the latest products, the Lennox Innovation Truck features
true-to-size displays of Lennox’ most popular and technologically
advanced HVAC systems.
Lennox Innovation Trucks will be rolling through the United States
and Canada, and are available to visit your business. The truck
provides customers the opportunity to view and interact with latest
in innovative technology.
Please contact your local Lennox Commercial Sales office to learn
when a truck will be visiting your area, and be sure to visit
lennoxcommercial.com to learn more.
Select Featured Products
The latest in flexible and efficient HVAC technology, Lennox’ VRF
system is an intuitive HVAC system that provides unrivaled
customizable comfort. Multiple configurations of the system’s indoor
units are available, making Lennox VRF flexible not only in
operation but in installation, as well.
continues below ↓
• Utilizes only
inverter-driven compressors to maximize efficiency and
• Highly-efficient DC fan motors power condensing unit fans,
with 18 different speeds for precise airflow control.
• Specially engineered fan blade design optimizes airflow while
reducing noise. Lennox VRF also utilizes dissimilar fan blades
to eliminate in-phase pulsing.
• With multiple control options and accessories available, it
can be customized to create an ideal environment in any room,
during any season.
Accessories include, but are not limited to:
• LVM Centralized Controller – a single touchscreen control to
monitor and adjust every unit within a Lennox
VRF system. Access through mobile and desktop devices put total
system control at your fingertips.
• BACNET® Gateway & LONWORKS® Gateway
The Energence ultra-high-efficiency models are the most
efficient, lightest and quietest rooftops in their class.* The
units feature industry-leading efficiencies of up to 23.5 SEER,
22 IEER and 15 EER resulting in overall lower operating costs
• DirectPlus Blower™ option has energy saving and sound reducing
features in 7 ½- to 12 ½-ton models.
• MSAV® supply fan allows the units to perform at optimal levels
throughout the year and helps save energy, lower monthly utility
costs, provide comfort and improve indoor air quality.
• ENERGY STAR ® certified and available in 3- to 20-tons
(gas/electric and electric/electric).
• Advanced Cooling System™ features balanced run times between
compressors to increase reliability and longevity of the system.
• Sound levels as low as 73 dBA for a quieter environment.
*Efficiency based on AHRI directory, June 15, 2016
*Ultra-high-efficiency commercial packaged units, 3-phase, 17
SEER or IEER and above
*Compared to commercial variable-speed models
Prodigy® 2.0 Unit Controller
This flexible and intelligent control system features over 250
adjustable parameters for customized comfort and over 100
diagnostic codes for comprehensive monitoring and
troubleshooting. The Prodigy control systems makes installation,
maintenance and troubleshooting easier than ever with an
intuitive interface and SmartWire™ system.
• Larger display that shows critical information to simplify
operation and maintenance.
• SmartWire™ System simplifies field sensor and thermostat
installation with color-coded and keyed terminals and wires
standardized across all models.
• Built-in technology allows technicians to download service
reports, copy settings from unit to unit, and perform quick and
easy firmware updates through the USB port.
• Compatible with major building automation protocols(BACnet/Lon),
allowing complete integration with existing building monitoring
and operation systems.
• Prodigy Smartphone App provides a single source for “How to”
videos, technical documents, alarm lookup tables,
troubleshooting guides and FAQ.